WhatMatrix Virtualization Comparison – Hypervisors (Update – Open Beta 26.8.2015)
The Story started during the last VMworld 2014 in one of Barcelona Pubs where I met the WhatMatrix core team we spoke about our common virtualization hobby and doing web-projects. We started to work together and now I’m pleased to show you what we did and are working on (Currently in Open Beta – no registration required).
The idea is to let the reader see comparison among different vendor and different license editions. You can choose based on your preferences and you will see differences in text as well as rated by colors:
- compare the same vendor and different versions – you want to see what’s changed between vSphere 5.5 and vSphere 6,
- compare the same vendor licenses – you can see what’s the difference between vSphere Enterprise Plus, Enterprise, Standard,
- compare vendors from the list bellow to each other with different license or version.
- VMware vSphere,
- Microsoft Hyper-V,
- Citrix XenServer,
- RedHat RHEV,
- IBM PowerVM,
- the list is continuously growing as we are adding new vendors to compare!
Difficult to understand or imagine? Just step in …
Latest posts by Roman Macek (see all)
- SoftLayer local disk performance SATA/vSAN/SSD - November 24, 2015
- The Virtualist at NetApp Insight 2015 - November 23, 2015
- WhatMatrix Virtualization Comparison – Hypervisors (Update – Open Beta 26.8.2015) - July 21, 2015