Dear friends and colleagues,
the first year of our common efforts is close to it’s end and I’d like to thank you all for what has happened. Although we started our talks early on this year, set-up the body in the middle and boosted our publishing in the last quarter mainly we reached a very good posture:
- dozens of published articles,
- growing base of readers,
- several product presentations by virtualization solutions vendors for our community,
- couple of opportunities for further cooperation,
- the first sponsor,
- and … a number of new valuable connections to people within the industry.
For all these results I’m very positive about the year to come to bring lots of more.
Let me wish you to:
unlike the whole year, forget about virtualization for a while and to spend the remaining time of 2014 in physical presence with your beloved ones, families and friends, enjoy the holidays and bring lots of physical health into 2015!
Thank you all for being here!
Latest posts by Marek Duris (see all)
- Hello, Runecast! … Déjà vu - July 10, 2017
- TheVirtualist.org runs for Top vBlog 2016 - May 16, 2016
- The Virtualist fuels WhatMatrix crowd-sourced consultancy - December 15, 2015