To all fans of our blogging platform www.thevirtualist.org,
we are happy to run for a place in Top vBlog 2015 contest and even happier in case you support us and click the poll voting for our platform.
We strive to bring quality content based on our practical experience to you and we want to extend it with some more areas in 2015.
Just to pick the most favorite articles of yours (the most read in 2014):
- Centralized syslog server for vSphere environment with CentOS 7 and rsyslog (by Aram)
- Manually remove ESXi host from vCenter database (by Dusan)
- Sending vCenter Logs to Centralized Syslog Server using NXlog (by Aram)
An extensive series of how-to articles by Nikolay is worth mentioning too.
Not surprisingly, yes – even being an IT guy still means being a human with interests in what’s going on with others on a personal level, big attention was drawn to the article Farewell, IBM. Hello, Runecast! (by Stanimir) where many of eyes were caught by a move of a VCDX#74 from IBM to Runecast Solutions.
Vote for The Virtualist on official voting page
Latest posts by Marek Duris (see all)
- Hello, Runecast! … Déjà vu - July 10, 2017
- TheVirtualist.org runs for Top vBlog 2016 - May 16, 2016
- The Virtualist fuels WhatMatrix crowd-sourced consultancy - December 15, 2015